First of all, we are glad that you are here and that you are a part of the GlobalToken Community.
Here is a short overview of what is planned and what is happening in the background.
1) Android Wallet: Yes, it is still in progress, but it is much more difficult than expected. The problem is that there is no existing Equihash / Zhash implementation for Android / Java, thats why it’s delayed.
We are working on it. We will keep you updated.
2) The Whitepaper: We will work directly after the Android Wallet on the Whitepaper.
3) Core Upgrade: A Core Upgrade is planned with the integration of network hashrates for all algorithms. It will get some more improvements such us Initial loading speedup and we will merge Bitcoin Core Code up to 0.18 into GLT.
4) Masternode Quorum: We will consider an upgrade similar to the DASH masternode quorum.
5) Multi-Algorithm extension: We thought to extend multi-algo from 30 algorithms. You can suggest the algorithms you want to see integrated into GLT and we will consider them if possible.
6) The AuxPoW: With GLT 3.0 we introduced the Multialgorithm system and auxpow, with it’s goal to distribute the coins better instead. Some pools started merge mining for lots of algos, and are not paying out the coins to the workers/miners, this goal of mergemining has not been met due to this. More and more algos are unprofitable and miners stop mining. That’s why we thought about a next hardfork that will:
–> Change the merge mining rewards. On merge mining Blocks, the Merge miner will get 25% and the Masternode 60% (Change of the reward distribution)
–> A brand new feature will be coded, that will regulate the auxpow. For example if the difficulty is low, more merge mining blocks will be accepted, to keep the chain secure. –> The target it to allow every fifth block only for auxpow per algo, that means that there must be min. 4 blocks mined normally, without auxpow until auxpow is allowed again.
–> The most Pools with merge mining are profit switching /yiimp pools, that are just selling the merge mined GLTs intead of fairly paying them out to the miners/workders. This is not the goal of auxpow.
More will be announced soon.
Pawel, GlobalToken Lead Developer
Thank you for the continued support of our growing community!